Electronically controlled buttonholer
- Simple operation due to direct access to stitch density, buttonhole width, cutting width and buttonhole type
- Cutting device for a clean cut – without pulling the thread
- Free programmable button holes with PSP programme
- Sewing of different buttonholes and/or bartacks in any sequence (sequence programming)
- Memory with 31 different buttonhole models, can be re-called at the press of a button
- To stabilize the button hole in elastic fabrics every button hole can be run-stitched with a straight stitch
- Special equipment (-2/62 and -2/63) for sewing knitted fabrics
- Option: build-in mini compressor (for companies without central compressed air supply)
- Max. speed: 4,200 s.p.m.
- Capacity: Cycle time for one standard buttonhole under 3 sec.